- the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, InDesign, and many more
- Microsoft Office, including Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, and more
- Ableton Live, Pro Tools
- CSS and HTML5
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion, and Windows 8
- and many more
In order to access the Lynda.com training sessions, do the following:
- Log into the MICA portal (found on www.MICA.edu) using your MICA username and password
- After you've successfully logged in, you should see a list of links within the navigation bar on the left part of the portal landing page.
- Within the "Student Quick Links" section, there should be a link to Lynda
- Click that link to open Lynda.com with MICA's access
- From that point, use Lynda.com's site to access the training of your choosing
Please contact the Help Desk at Help@MICA.edu / (410) 225 - 2201 if you need assistance with this tool.