facebook pixel

Students, staff & faculty can login to access personalized content.

Parent & Guardian Access is located here.

Please enter your login info

Forgot your password?

[Skip to Content]

Grievance Policy

Students who have disabilities should first try to solve any conflicts directly with professors or MICA staff. If, after consulting with professors or MICA staff, students still feel that they are being treated unfairly, then they should visit or contact the LRC for guidance.

We can be found in Bunting 110; via email LRC@mica.edu; by phone (410) 225-2416.

This page was last updated on 12/05/2017.