Hours of Operation
Office hours are from 8:30am to 6:00pm Monday- Thursday and 8:30am to 4:30pm on Friday during the academic year; summer hours are 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday-Friday.
The Office of Enrollment Services is located on the second floor of the Bunting Center, with the Foundation Academic Advisor located on the 2nd floor of the Main Building.
Enrollment Services (410) 225-2234
Academic Advising (410) 225-2315
Fax for both offices (410) 225-2548, please be sure to identify the recipient.
For visiting students (exchange students, not degree seeking, and BSEP students), future students, parents, and other persons interested in seeing our current offerings and some of the previous semester offerings, please click the header to be connected to the searchable live schedule.
This page was last updated on 03/24/2017.
Printable Enrollment & Advising Forms
Click any of the links below to download a printable PDF form. Turn in the completed form to Enrollment Services on the second floor of Bunting Center.
- Application for Readmittance
- Enrollment/Registration Permission Form
- Baltimore Student Exchange Agreement Form
- Change of Address or Name
- Change of Major
- Declaration of a Minor or Concentration
- Course Substitution
- Prior Approval for Transfer Credit
- Course Audit
- Incomplete Contract
- Independent Study Contract
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant Contract