Students, staff & faculty can login to access personalized content.

Parent & Guardian Access is located here.

Forgot your password?

Frequently Asked Questions

What are the exhibition galleries?

The Department of Exhibitions is responsible for the supervision and scheduling of the Decker, Meyerhoff, Fox 2, Fox 3, Pinkard, Main 0, Middendorf, Leidy Atrium, Rosenberg, Riggs and Leidy galleries. The major galleries are the Decker, Meyerhoff and Pinkard.

The light bulbs have burned out in the hall, can the Department of Exhibitions replace them?

The Department of Exhibitions can only replace lights in the galleries. Contact Facilities Maintenance (FAC/MAN) for assistance for any other location.

What services does the Department of Exhibitions provide?

The Department of Exhibitions provides technical equipment, pedestals, installation and deinstallation tools for exhibitions listed on the Campus Gallery Schedule. All technical and pedestal requests must be submitted no less than 2 weeks in advance of installation. Requests that are made within 2 weeks of advance may not be fulfilled.

What is the Campus Gallery Schedule?

The Campus Gallery Schedule list the exhibitions that are scheduled in the major galleries and the departmental exhibitions directly overseen by an individual department. 

Does the Department of Exhibitions provide wall paint?

The Department of Exhibitions provides paint (FLAT 400) for galleries only. For paint in classrooms and hallways in non-gallery space, contact Facilities Maintenance (FAC/MAN) for assistance.

What is the process for exhibiting in a space that is not a major gallery on the MICA campus?

The Department of Exhibitions only oversees the major galleries. If you are interested in exhibiting in any public MICA space, including corridors, hallways, and outdoors, please contact the Office of Events. If you are a student and you would like to exhibit in the student space galleries (Pinkard, Piano Gallery or Gateway), please contact Student Activities.

Our department would like the Department of Exhibitions to install artwork. How do I submit the request?

Please submit an Exhibition Department Request Form. All requests will be expedited according to Department of Exhibition schedule. See forms to download

My company/organization would like to have student art exhibited at our office/event. What office should I contact?

Please contact the Advancement Office.

Does the Department of Exhibitions create labels and vinyl for all exhibitions?

The Department of Exhibitions creates labels and vinyl for exhibitions scheduled in the major galleries. Vinyl cutting is available for students, staff, and faculty at the ART TECH center. The Department of Exhibitions creates a standard 3 1/2" x 5" label on cardstock. See forms to download template.