- Baltimore Hebrew University
- Goucher College
- Loyola-Notre Dame
- Morgan State University
- St. Mary’s Seminary
- Towson University
- University of Baltimore
- University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC)
- Stevenson University
- Johns Hopkins University - JHU and MICA have reciprocal borrowing for faculty and graduate students only. Interested JHU people must first visit the Eisenhower Library Circulation desk to have a registration form completed by Circulation staff to bring to MICA's Decker Library.
Borrowers must register in person by showing a current ID from one of the above schools as well as providing a permanent address and contact information.
BALC borrowing privileges at the Decker Library are subject to the following:
- Members must present a current ID from one of the institutions listed above to borrow materials.
- The standard loan period is three weeks and materials can be renewed twice if there are no holds on the material.
- No more than 5 items can be checked out at a time.
- If a book is checked out to another patron, a circulation staff member can place a hold on it and then notify the requesting patron once it has been returned.
- Overdue charges are 25 cents a day per item.
- An item will be considered lost if not returned within two months of the due date. The borrower will then be charged the full replacement cost plus a $25.00 processing fee.
- Materials can be dropped off after hours in the bookdrop located directly next to the main entrance of the Library on the first floor of the Bunting Center.