Shows for the 2016-2017 Academic Year
The following dates are pre-determined weeks scheduled for Decker Library Exhibitions. Before submitting a request to exhibit, please read the Policies page on our website. Proposals should be sent to Allison Fischbach, Circulation Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- May 9 - June 10: Book Arts of Ellen Dorn Levitt
- June 12 - July 30: Chromolithography Process Prints
- August 8 - September 2: Pop-ups and Paperfolding
- September 1 - September 30: Exploring Artist Book Construction
- October 3 - October 28: Open Access Week
- October 31 - November 22: 9th Annual Sketchbook Day Exhibit
- November 28 - December 23: S.C. Malone Collections
- January 3 - January 27: Sophie Crownfield Textile Designs
- January 30 - February 24: Black History Month
- February 27 - March 31: Women's Artist Books
- April 3 - April 28: Selections from the New Zine Collection
- May 1 - May 26: Currently accepting applications for show of faculty and student work
- May 29 - June 30: William Henry Jackson Photochroms
This page was last updated on 10/26/2016.