Interested students and alumni should begin the application process in March 2017
Enrolled students: Contact your campus Fulbright Program Adviser (FPA), Erin Treacy, for complete details and information regarding campus deadlines. Alumni may apply "At Large", or with the MICA enrolled student group, by invitation from the FPA.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens.
- Applicants must hold a B.A. or B.F.A. degree prior to the start date of the grant.
- Applicants must have sufficient proficiency in the written and spoken language of the host country to carry out the proposed project.
- Affiliation with a host institution or organization in foreign country
- Statement of proposed study or research (1 - 3 pages)
- Personal statement (1 page)
- High quality work samples of an excellent body of artwork
- Three letters of recommendation
- Language evaluation (if required by country and necessary to project)
- Completed Online Application (8 pages)
Factors in Selection
- Academic or professional record
- Portfolio work samples
- Language Preparation
- Feasibility of the proposed study project
- Personal qualifications
- Establishment of Affiliation (one or more)
- Ability to meet campus deadlines
MICA Fulbright Program Advisor (FPA),
Erin Treacy, email@example.com
This page was last updated on 02/27/2017.