BFA, Graphic Design
"MICA's design program has equipped me with the fundamentals while encouraging me to break rules and be expressive."
MFA, LeRoy E. Hoffberger School of Painting
"As an artist, it is the highest feeling to know that your art has touched and impacted someone. I certainly hope that through my journey, I have encouraged others to believe in positivity during times of struggle, while reminding them that dreams can be carved even from poverty."
"As artists and designers, we primarily use sight as our main source of information/inspiration but the inclusion of so many other elements deepens our understanding of a vision."
MFA, Community Arts
"As an artist, my goal is to make art and culture that lends itself to grassroots community development and that highlights powerful women. So when I heard about Mother Made starting, I was excited to use my skills to help get the business off the ground."
- Art Education (Online/Low-Residency MA)
- Book and Paper Conservation (MFA, in development for 2014)
- The Business of Art And Design (MPS)
- Community Arts (MFA)
- Critical Studies (MA)
- Curatorial Practice (MFA)
- Design Leadership (MBA/MA)
- Graphic Design (MFA)
- Illustration Practice (MFA)
- Information Visualization (MPS)
- LeRoy E. Hoffberger School of Painting (MFA)
- Mount Royal School of Art (Multidisciplinary MFA)
- Photographic & Electronic Media (MFA)
- Rinehart School of Sculpture (MFA)
- Social Design (MA)
- Studio Art (Summer Low-Residency MFA)
- Teaching (MAT)