CAC Member Application
Thank you for your interest in The Community Art Collaborative (CAC). As of April 1, 2016, CAC is now accepting applications for the 2016-17 program year. Below is a description of the application process.
Applications will be due by FRIDAY, MAY 20, 2016.
Please contact the CAC Program Manager, Sarah Edelsburg, with any questions: Sedelsburg@mica.edu. We look forward to receiving your application!
Part 1: Resume and Cover Letter
Part 2: AmeriCorps Application
- You can fill out the national AmeriCorps application directly on-line on CAC's AmeriCorps Job Listings Page
- Or, fill out the AmeriCorps application in PDF form and email it to: email@example.com.
Part 3: Digital Portfolio
- 6-10 images of your art work, community art projects, teaching samples, and/or supplementary photographs.
- Please include captions for each photo/image.
- Please submit all the images as one PDF only! (Don't forget to include your name in the PDF.)
Part 4: Two References We Can Contact / Letters of Support
- Letters of Support can be emailed directly to CAC, or sent by snail mail. Professional References can send them to CAC directly, or they can be sent in by the applicant.
- You can also submit your references via the AmeriCorps online application.
- Please include at least one professional or work related reference.
Part 5: Please email all required materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please. Finalists will be notified in late June. Note that finalists will be asked to submit additional material and should be available for an interview in person, by phone or by video conferencing in late June and early July.
The AmeriCorps Service year commitment would begin the first week of September 2016, and run through August of the next year (August 2017).
Please note that CAC's program year is contingent on approval of funds from the Corporation for National and Community Service.
Community Art Collaborative is an AmeriCorps program funded in part by a grant from the Maryland Governor's Office on Service and Volunteerism and the Corporation for National and Community Service.
This page was last updated on 04/06/2016.