Many alumni of the CAC program have gotten involved with incredible projects and programs around Baltimore, and around the country! We will be updating this page shortly, with a list of links about CAC alumni that have been featured in the news, and what our alumni are up to today. Many CAC Alumni have gone on to join their CAC Sites as full-time staff, or now run non-profit organizations of their own. Some have also won prestigious grants awards, including the Open Society Institute Fellowship grant. If you are a CAC alumnus and would like to be included in this page, please contact Sarah Edelsburg, CAC Program Manager, at Sedelsburg@mica.edu or 410-225-4264.
Alumni in the News
- Ben Hamburger - Baltimore Sun
- Hannah Brancato - Sonheim Prize
- Michelle Nugent - Baltimore Sun
- Anne Kotleba - OSI Fellowship
- Ashley Minner - Baltimore Sun
- Tanya Garcia & Maria Aldana - Warnock Foundation Social Innovation Journal
- Jessie Unterhalter - Baltimore Sun
- Shana Goetsch - Podcast
- CAC Program at Large - in conjunction with other community-based programs at other local Universities
CAC Alumni Now Serving As CAC Supervisors
Many CAC alumni have joined the staff at our CAC Host Sites, and now supervise CAC members in the 2016-17 Program Year! This is very exciting for the program, since it helps to develop a tight-knit network of community arts practioners in Baltimore City.
- Sarah Tooley (CAC 2008-09) - 901 Arts
- Nora Howell (CAC 2009-10) - Jubilee Arts
- Rachael Shannon (CAC 2011-12) - Access Art
- Maria Gabrielle Aldana (CAC 2004-05) - Creative Alliance
- Ashton J. Page (CAC 2012-13) - Roberta's House
- Laura Cohen (CAC 2007-09) - Open Works
This page was last updated on 11/11/2016.