The Office of Alumni & Parent Relations administers the MICA Alumni Association. The office works closely with the Alumni Council and all areas of the College to develop programs, services and communication which benefit our alumni.
As a former student, you are automatically a member of the Alumni Association - an international network of more than 16,000 graduates and students of the College living in every state and 64 countries throughout the world. This unique community of artists and designers boast international awards, attended prestigious graduate programs, exhibited in renowned galleries and museums, and are represented in numerous public and private collections. MICA alumni are leaders of major arts and nonprofit organizations, successful studio artists, designers, and entrepreneurs in a wide array of art-related fields.
MICA's Alumni Association is a non- dues paying organization. As a member, you automatically receive:
- Lifetime access to the Joseph Meyerhoff Center for Career Development at MICA
- Invitations to participate in alumni exhibitions regionally
- Invitations to receptions, openings, and artists talks
- 10% Discount at the MICA store*. Show your NEW Alumni ID in-person or shop online, using the discount code "ALUM" at checkout. (In-store discount exceptions: Flash drives, printing plates, screens, Holbein sets, course supply packages, 100ct packs of photo paper, event and bus tickets)
- 15% discount* on classes through the School for Professional and Continuing Studies. (Discount does not apply to non-credit courses.)
- 2 for 1 admission to the American Visionary Art Museum (AVAM), Baltimore, MD.
- MyMICA Email for Life
- Affinity License Plates (Maryland residents only): www.mica.edu/licenseplate.
- Access to MICA's Decker Library (annual fee of $25). For more information on library policies for alumni, click here.
- 10% off Zipcar membership. Visit www.zipcar.com/mica for more information.
- 20% discount at Two Boots Pizza's Baltimore location on "MICA Mondays." Visit baltimore.twoboots.com.
- Discounted auto, home and life insurance with Liberty Mutual. Visit www.libertymutual.com/mica or call 800-981-2372 for more information.
- Access to MICA's Fitness Center. Visit www.mica.edu/alumnifitness for more information.
Additional Benefits are continuously being evaluated and incorporated - Updates are provided to all alumni on an annual basis.