Our innovative curriculum, well-equipped campus, and world-class faculty all have a single purpose: provide the education, experiences, and resources needed to prepare the artist and designers who will lead in the 21st century.
- Ranked in the top 10 of MFA programs in the visual arts, #3 in Graphic Design, #3 Sculpture, and #4 in Painting/Drawing by U.S. News & World Report
- In each of the past nine years, MICA has been listed as a top producer of Fulbright Fellows among specialty schools by The Chronicle of Higher Education, and was ranked No. 1 in 2008-09, in 2012-13 and in 2013-14
- Named one of the top two studio arts programs in the country by Parade magazine
- Listed among the 25 best U.S. design schools by ID magazine
- Selected as a top 20 U.S. design school by GDUSA magazine
- The Princeton Review named MICA a "Best Northeastern College" each of the last eight years
- Enrolled 100% of Presidential Scholars in visual arts and photography who selected an art college in 2008 and 2012—consistently enrolls the most Presidential Scholars in visual arts
- Founded in 1826—the oldest continuously degree-granting college of art in the nation
This page was last updated on 04/11/2016.