Results of the Decker Library's first "POP" Survey are revealed
We asked this question to the MICA community through a survey link on The Decker Library & Media Resources Collection web page.
Preliminary results have been compiled, and here are some of the selections:
- 101 Things I Learned in Architectural School by Matthew Frederick
- Letters to a Young Poet by Rainer Maria Rilke
- The Life of Forms in Art by Henri Focillon
- "The Metamorphosis” by Franz Kafka
- The Poetics of Space by Gaston Bachelard
Are you surprised by the selections?
What book would you recommend as an invaluable resource for every art student? What book has influenced you the most?
Click here to take the survey yourself, or use the link on The Decker Library & Media Resources Collection website.
About the POP Survey
That's "POP" for popular! Here's the place on our website where surveys asking your opinions or suggestions will appear from time to time. We want to hear from you - - whether you're a student, staff, or faculty member.