MICA captured 142 clippings this month
Posted 05.01.11 by mica communications
- MICA in the News
National coverage included stories in The Chronicle of Higher Education, PBS, Forbes and Metropolis.
- Environmental Design Receives International Recognition at ICFF
- PBS' "Craft in America" Highlights MICA
- The Chronicle of Higher Education Honors MICA for Its Teaching Program
- MICA’s International Recruitment in China Makes Front-Page News
- Exhibition Development Seminar Explores Baltimore as an “Open City,” April 1–May 15
- MICA Students Commended by WBAL TV, ArchDaily, Baltimore Sun for Their Community Involvement
- Commencement Weekend Offers Exhibition, Art Sales, May 12–16
Founded in 1826, Maryland Institute College of Art (MICA) is the oldest continuously degree-granting college of art and design in the nation. The College enrolls nearly 3,500 undergraduate, graduate and continuing studies students from all 50 states and 57 countries in fine arts, design, electronic media, art education, liberal arts, and professional studies degree and non-credit programs. Redefining art and design education, MICA is pioneering interdisciplinary approaches to innovation, research, and community and social engagement. Alumni and programming reach around the globe, even as MICA remains a cultural cornerstone in the Baltimore/Washington region, hosting hundreds of exhibitions and events annually by students, faculty and other established artists.