- Apply online here. (If you are working on a project with another student or students, designate one group leader to apply online. Email a list of your other group members to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "GROUP MEMBERS WITH 'YOUR NAME' ")
- Register for L&C Project at http://classroom.mica.edu/. (1. Enter your username/password-> 2.Click Miscellaneous->3. Loss and Consequences->4.Enroll in class). You will use this site to submit work your or your groups work for review.***
- Before you begin the project, take the anonymous survey at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BFFRCMW. (Each individual in group projects are encouraged to take the survey separately)
- View the project research packet here. It contains research and information on drunk driving statistics. You will also find samples of advertisments addressing drunk driving.
- Attend the Loss and Consequences Seminar February 1, 2011, 7pm at Falvey Hall. Speakers scheduled are Lt. Thomas Woodward, Maryland State Police; Timmy Grins, advocate and performer; and Thomas M. Scalea, M.D., Physician-in-Chief, R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center. If you were unable to attend the event, a link will be provided to the full seminar online by February 11th.
- If needed, apply for project stipend with your teacher. Email completed stipend application and any other additional info no later than February 28th to Dennis Farber at email@example.com with the heading "COMPLETED APPLICATION STIPEND." Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.(Stipend application in Word Format/PDF )
- Submit images of completed work by March 30th though L&C Project Moodle page at http://classroom.mica.edu/ .
***Please Note: Once you have registered for Loss and Consequences Moodle page as outlined in line #2, "Loss and Consequences" should appear under your courses. If it does not, please contact Stephen Towns at firstname.lastname@example.org or Paul Iwancio at email@example.com.
- January 18: MICA classes begin and students begin reviewing project guidelines and opportunities. Information packet will be distributed by course instructors.
- February 1: Loss and Consequences' Seminar at Falvey Hall.
- February 28th: Last day to apply for project funding.
- March 31: Deadline for student submissions to OCE
- April 30: Deadline to submit video projects.(Please note: Video works not submitted on March 31 cannot be considered for Case[werks] Exhibition)
- April 12: Urbanite Party/Gallery Reception at Case[werks] .
- April 12-May 27 Exhibit on view at Case[werks].
- June 7-July 14 Selected works exhibited in MICA Main 01.
- July 15, 16 17: Selected works on display at Urbanite booth during Artscape '11.
- November/December: Select Projects are installed on various media (billboards, web, transit, etc.)