How it works
- You transfer cash, securities or other appreciated property into a trust.
- The trust makes fixed annual payments to you or anyone you name.
- When the trust ends, the principal passes to MICA.
- You can have the satisfaction of making a significant gift that benefits you now and MICA later.
- You receive an immediate income tax deduction for a portion of your contribution to the trust.
- You pay no immediate capital gains tax on any appreciated assets you donate.
- You or your designees receive a stable, predictable income for a term or years.
Need more assistance?
Some gift arrangements have minimum age and contribution guidelines to help us serve as wise stewards. Contact the Development Office for more information about your particular situation. We look forward to helping you.
Alison Wainwright Davitt
Associate Vice President for Development & Constituent Relations
Office Telephone: 410-225-4219