One of the hallmarks of each academic year is the diversity of programs organized by the MICA student population. Each year we recognize standout student programs in the following areas: Community Service, Cultural, Educational, Social, and Wellness. Winning programs should have contributed to the betterment of the MICA community. Program also must have taken place from April 1, 2014 through March 28, 2015.
- What is the purpose of the program?
- How do you know the program was successful?
- How did the program contribute to the betterment of MICA?
- What was unique about the planning, publicizing, or implementation of this program?
- How did the organizers utilize their resources?
To nominate a program for the Program of the Year Award please click here.