Outstanding Achievement in Leadership Award
This award is given to two undergraduates and one graduate student who have demonstrated outstanding involvement and leadership at MICA. The award is designed to recognize students who have exemplified extraordinary service and dedication to leadership during this academic year. We will award two undergraduates, and one graduate student.
Requirements for eligibility include:
• Must be a current freshman, sophomore, junior, or graduate student
• Must NOT be graduating in the May 2013 semester.
• Involvement in the department for at least one academic year
• Has made extensive and effective leadership contributions to the MICA community
• Good academic standing (has an academic GPA of 3.0 or higher)
To nominate a student for the Outstanding Achievement in Leadership Award please click here.