Students, staff & faculty can login to access personalized content.

Parent & Guardian Access is located here.

Forgot your password?

Lost Card

What happens if I lose my MICARD card?

There are TWO ways to deactivate your MICARD, in person or online:

  • In person during regular hours, Monday-Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM, please notify Student Accounts Services to report a lost or stolen card by calling 410/225-2356.
  • If you lose your card during the evening hours and or weekends, please contact Campus Safety at 410/225-2355 and report the loss.
  • Report a lost card by logging into your account at and choose the ‘Report a Lost Card' option. Once you have reported your card lost, it will no longer work. If you later find your card, you can go back to the ‘Report a Lost Card' option to report your card found. This will reactivate your account.

Your first card is complimentary. To obtain a replacement card, first visit the Campus Safety office to have a new card created. Once your replacement card has been created, you must visit the Student Account Services to activate your new ID. A charge of $25 will be assessed for replacement of lost cards. This charge will be put on your student account bill.