That's "POP" for popular! Here’s the place on our website where surveys asking your opinions or suggestions will appear from time to time. We want to hear from you - - whether you’re a student, staff or faculty member.
Here we compile the results of past surveys:
- #1 - What book should every art student read?
- #2 - What film should every art student see?
- #3 - What website do you visit for creative inspiration & why?
- #4 - What is your favorite journal or magazine & why?
- #5 - What is your favorite artists' book & why?
(browse the Library's Book Arts collection here)
This survey is now underway. Click above to respond.
"A type specimen page" (1952) by Elaine Lustig Cohen, from ARTstor.