Recognizing that Faculty who teach courses in Bunting do not have access to a dedicated computer classroom, Decker Library is prepared to assist with this new process supporting electronic course evaluations.
- Faculty may bring an entire class to the library -- or --
- Faculty may suggest students visit the library individually to complete their evaluations.
- Faculty must fill out the Class/Group Visit Request Form prior to visiting the library.
- List your top three choices of day/time for such a visit.
- 20-minute time-slots will be allocated.
- Library staff will confirm your visit time.
* Please do not show up unannounced and without a reservation.
- Students who visit the library to complete their course evaluations may do so on any open or free computer.
- If all computers are in use, students will have to wait or return another time.