Solo Exhibitions & Installations
- Sabbatical Exhibit, Maryland Institute College of Art, Sprawl, 864"W x 4 1/2"H, oil on board and mixed mediums.
- The Pinkard Gallery, MICA, solo show.
- Artsites, a collaborative exhibition of regional art spaces and the Corcoran Gallery of Art. Peronae, installation, 396"W x 65"H x 16"D. Oil on canvas and found objects at School 33 Art Center.
- Exempla, Munich, Germany, Powerhouse, Installation: oil on canvas, animated light sequences, corrugated fiberglass.
- Art in General, New York, N.Y., Consider You, Audio Installation.
- The Gallery, Baltimore, Maryland, Window Installation.
- Exterior Installation, Mt. Royal Avenue, Baltimore, for Social Signs curated by Ann Fessler. Back-lit signage box, photography, Artscape.
- School 33 Art Center, Baltimore, Powerhouse, Painting/Light Installation, curated by Ned Rifkin.
- Aspects of Light, Artscape, Baltimore, Powerhouse, Painting/Light Installation, curated by Ned Rifkin.
- Billboard installed, Baltimore, New Math, commissioned by the Mayor's Advisory Committee on Art and Culture.
- Artist's Space, New York, N.Y., Vulcan's Reign, Animated mixed-media installation, curated by Valerie Smith.
- Maryland Art Place, Baltimore, Vulcan's Reign.
- Grimaldis Gallery, Baltimore, April Is The Cruelest Month solo show.
- School 33 Art Center, Baltimore, Solo Show.
- Delaware Center for Contemporary Art, Conversations.
- Goucher College, Almost Happy.
- Maryland Art Place, 2000 Minus 1, curated by Doreen Bolger, Howardena Pindell and Terrie Sultan, Artscape Annual.
- Aichi Prefectural Museum of Art, Nagoya, Japan, Japanese Drawing.
- VA Nishiogi Gallery, Tokyo, Japan, Personal Context. Two-person show.
- Josiah White Gallery, Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania and traveling throughout Maryland, The Maryland Institute, Then and Now.
- Dooley LeCappellaine Gallery, New York, N.Y., The Gift.
- Maryland State Arts Council, Artists on Mulberry.
- Glen Echo Gallery, Washington, D.C., Moving Parts.
- Gallery K, Washington, D.C., Small Sculpture.
- Nexus Gallery, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Baltimore, Philadelphia Exchange.
- Anderson Gallery, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Adding It Up.
- Alvin O. Kuhn Gallery, University of Maryland, Baltimore County, Eye Find.
- Baltimore Museum of Art, Mindscapes.
- Museum of the Southern Alleghenies, Altoona and Johnstown, Pennsylvania, Baltimore Currents.
- MICA, Baltimore, Faculty Show, 1983-present.
- Goucher College, Towson, Maryland, Intimate Interiors.
- The Baltimore Museum of Art, The Baltimore Mural Project.
Commissions & Public Art
1989 - 1994
- Design for Computer Animation Installation, Johns Hopkins Station, Baltimore Metro, commissioned by the Maryland Mass Transit Administration.
- Mural Installation, Roosevelt Recreation Center, 1% for Art Baltimore, acrylic on canvas, 78" x 288".
- Juror, Baltimore Mural Program, Mayor's Advisory Committee of Art and Culture.
- Curator, "Artscape," for Rooms with Views, Installation show, Baltimore.
- Juror, Billboard Program, Mayor's Advisory Committee of Art and Culture.
1985 - 1986
- Market Center Public Art Planning Panel, Commissioned by Market Center Development Corporation to devise the public art program for the Market Center area of Baltimore.
- Billboard commissioned by Mayhor's Advisory Committee on Art and Culture, "New Math", 4' x 27', Baltimore.
- Mural, Enoch Pratt Library, Baltimore. Painted relief mural, acrylic on wood, 6' x22'.
- Exterior Mural, Sons of Italy Building, Baltimore. Latex and acrylic on brick, 39" x 50'.
- Mural, Lillian S. Jones Recreation Center, Baltimore. Two panels, acrylic on plaster, 528"w x 72"h each.
- Mural, Southeastern Multipurpose Center, Baltimore. Three paintings, acrylic on plaster, 144" x 144" each.
Awards & Recognition
- Maryland State Arts Council Individual Artist Award.
- Mayor's Advisory Committee on Art and Culture, Baltimore. City Arts Grants, for Animated Paintings series.
- Fulbright Fellowship, alternate to Italy.
- The Maryland State Arts Council "Works in Progress grants, for a series of animated paintings.
- The Painted Bride Art Center, Philadelphia. Pennsylvania "Work Commissions" grant, for "Powerhouse".
- The Maryland State Arts Council "Works in Progress grants, for the installation "Powerhouse".
- Mayor's Advisory Committee on Art and Culture, Baltimore. City Arts Grants, for "Powerhouse".
- The Maryland State Arts Council "Works in Progress grants, for the installation "WOW IS MOM, Upside down".
- The Maryland State Arts Council "Works in Progress grants, for the installation "VUl can's Reign".
- The Maryland State Arts Council "Works in Progress grants, for the light sculpture, "Atlantis Rising".
- M.F.A., The Hoffberger School of Painting, Maryland Institute College of Art.
- B.F.A. cum laude, Maryland Institue College of Art, 1976.