Are all MICA alumni members of MICA's Alumni Association?
As a graduate of the College you are automatically a member of the Alumni Association.
What benefits are provided by MICA's Alumni Association?
- MyMICA for Life — Beginning with the class of 2008, all graduates will retain the use of their MICA E-mail address.
- Access to The Joseph Meyerhoff Center for Career Development.
- You will receive Juxtapositions and the monthly Alumni E-Newsletter.
- Additional benefits are being considered and will be announced annually.
- See: Alumni Benefits
How may I obtain a copy of my transcript?
You may obtain a copy of your transcript by visiting iwantmytranscript.com.
How may I obtain a new or replacement diploma?
You may obtain a new or replacement MICA diploma by calling the Registrar's Office at 410-225-2234.
How may I update my contact information?
You may update your contact information by calling The Office of Alumni & Parent Relations at 410-225-2321 or by visiting our contact form.
How can I become more involved?
There are many ways you as an alumnus can be involved:
- Join the MICA Alumni Council.
- Volunteer for on-campus events.
- Volunteer to host off-campus events.
- "Like" the Official MICA Alumni Association facebook page here.
- Follow us on Twitter.
How can I make a gift to MICA?
You may make a gift to the college in support of a variety of initiatives by calling The Office of Alumni & Parent relations at 410.225.2321 or by visiting our online giving form which can be found on the main alumni page of the website.