Are all MICA alumni members of MICA's Alumni Association?
As a graduate of the College you are automatically a member of the Alumni Association.
What benefits are provided by MICA's Alumni Association?
- MyMICA for Life — Beginning with the class of 2008, all graduates will retain the use of their @MICA.edu email address. Alumni who graduated prior to 2008 can now request reactivation of their former email address or receive a brand new one by contacting our office at AlumniRelations@mica.edu
- Access to The Joseph Meyerhoff Center for Career Development.
- You will receive Juxtapositions and the monthly Alumni Newsletter email.
- Additional benefits are being considered and will be announced annually.
- See: Alumni Benefits
How may I obtain a copy of my transcript or replacement diploma?
Student records are maintained by the Office of Enrollment Services. For information on ordering official transtripts, instructions for viewing unofficial transcripts, and purchasing duplicate or replacement diplomas, please visit their web page by clicking here.
How do I update my contact information?
You may update your contact information by calling The Office of Alumni & Parent Relations at 410-225-2321 or by visiting our contact form.
How can I share professional or personal updates?
We're thrilled to get updates on what you're doing and would be happy to help spread your good news to MICA alumni across the globe. Please feel free to follow and contribute to our new class notes Twitter feed, @MICANotes, or send us an email to AlumniRelations@mica.edu.
How can I become more involved?
There are many ways you as an alumnus can be involved:
- Join the MICA Alumni Council.
- Volunteer for on-campus events.
- Volunteer to host off-campus events.
- "Like" the Official MICA Alumni Association facebook page here.
- Follow us on Twitter.
How can I make a gift to MICA?
You may make a gift to the college in support of a variety of initiatives by calling The Office of Alumni & Parent relations at 410.225.2321 or by visiting our online giving form which can be found on the main alumni page of the website.