Are all MICA alumni members of MICA's Alumni Association?
As a graduate of the College you are a member of the Alumni Association
What benefits are provided by MICA's Alumni Association?
- MyMICA for Life — Beginning with the class of 2008, all graduates will retain the use of their MICA E-mail address
- The Joseph Meyerhoff Center for Career Development
- Alumni E-Newsletter
- Additional benefits are being considered and will be announced shortly
- Alumni Benefits
How may I obtain a copy of my transcript?
You may obtain a copy of your transcript by visiting iwantmytranscript.com.
How may I obtain a new or replacement diploma?
You may obtain a new or replacement MICA diploma by calling the Registrar's Office at 410-225-2234
How may I update my contact information?
You may update your contact information by calling The Office of Alumni & Parent Relations at 410-225-2397 or by visiting our contact form
How can I become more involved?
There are many ways you as an alumnus can be involved:
- The Alumni Council
- Volunteering to host regional events
- Joining the MICA Alumni Association Group on Facebook
- Joining the MICA Alumni Regional Groups on Facebook
How can I make a gift to MICA?
You may make a gift to the college in support of a variety of initiatives by calling The Office of Alumni & Parent relations at 410.225.2397 or by visiting our online giving form which can be found on the main alumni page of the website.
How can I connect with other MICA Alumni?You can stay in touch with your fellow MICA alums b:
- Joining the MICA Alumni Association and Regional Groups on Facebook
- Self subscribing to the Alumni E-Newsletter
- Joining the MICA Alumni Association page on LinkedIn